First of all, Algeria Telecom thanks you for your trust, here is the procedure to subscribe to the new IDOOM Fibre pro offer:
First you have to choose the formula that suits your needs, we are here to help and advise you if you need.
Afterword you can submit your administrative file to your nearest Algeria Telecom's store.
- The requested file is as follows:
A copy of the Trade Register (REGISTRE DE COMMERCE), the head of the company ID copy, the Tax Identification (IDENTIFICATION FISCALE), proof of your head office localization.
- See the requested file for a new subscription of a professional customer.
The new Idoom Fibre Pro offer has a 12 Months commitment clause. During this period, you cannot switch to lower offer however you can upgrade for a higher offer.
- In case of new installation (new costumer):
- If your area has a FTTH equipment, you will have to purchase a ONT optical modem available in Algeria Telecom stores, pay the connection fees (activation fees+ installation fees+ optical socket)
- If your area has a FTTB equipment, then you can use a DSL modem as far as it still compatible, and pay the installation fees only, you’ll have to see all the payment details at your nearest Algeria Telecom's store